I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Possible Triangle for Minute 4

Here is a count I am working on. This is based on the Wave C "Blaze of Glory" Option I talked about in previous blog posts.

Columbia has an excellent ending diagonal option in his Stockcharts page (link to right). This is the other option I was discussing this weekend.

So, the question for Minor C is: Bon Jovi or Complexity? :)





edit 4:20 --

By the way, the larger wave C diagonal count discussed above is in Col's public list: http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID3287600, chart number 114.5. My blog posts that that talk about this setup are these: Indicator Thoughts to Accompany My Last Post and Looking at the Rally Progress, Bigger Picture, and Some Wave Comparisons. All stemmed from a discussion that Col and I had last Friday.
blog comments powered by Disqus