I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Smattering of Charts

Here are a few charts on a few different asset classes

Equities

So the last few posts I have been showing my leading alternate count: Alternate Count Possibility and Another Thought. And today I had a tongue-in-cheek chart about one last bearish count option (One Last Bearish Count for the Road) and I am still calling this alternate count as an "alternate"

..... Well, I need to be honest with myself. The bearish count is kaput. I basically said so in my last post, but it bears (no pun intended) saying with a bit more conviction. Painful as it is to say it, it looks like the bulls get one more rally

Here is my new preferred count.




The US Dollar

The Dollar made a new low today, so some counts need to be revised. Dayton and I have been having a very useful discussion on the count for the Dollar. Here is my count and I will amend the post with Dayton's updated count.






Gold

Just for kicks, here is my current count for GLD, which I am using as an intraday proxy for Gold.

blog comments powered by Disqus