I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Thought

Going along with the idea of the count from this previous post: Alternate Count Possibility, I was thinking a little more about this statement I wrote:

But there are some compelling aspects to this count, which is how the X wave bridges the upper and lower trendlines both times. They are really are acting like X's, much more important and pronounced. In the preferred count for the triple zigzag, the first X is much smaller and less important (however the zigzags on either side count much more cleanly).

Mark910 wrote this post discussing the idea of cascading parabolas and wrote several others recently that adds to it. You should definitely read all the old posts in his blog, there is *LOTS* of good information there.

Going back to the X wave observation above, then you can really see the segments that are roughly parabolically shaped.

Just trying to view this trainwreck of a Primary Wave in another light.

blog comments powered by Disqus