I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unloved

Like I have said so many times before, I like talking about Gold when it is unloved, not when it is a momentum toy and everyone is talking about it. Like I wrote in my last post: Gold.

But I think the 4th wave is done and momentum is about to swing back to up. Again, I don't really care. The short term moves in Gold are noise to me. I think this bull market in Gold is far from done.

I am just keeping tabs on Gold's bull market. And I think it has much further to go.

blog comments powered by Disqus