I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Nasdaq Composite continues to give much cleaner signals

Not much to say. See my last post for commentary.

Summary: This is still a potential count. There are some topping signals in place. However, the SPX needs to break support and MAs to confirm a decent correction is in the works (i.e. at the very least a new low needs to be set by Wednesday). At the moment, I am in a 'prove it to me' stance with this count, I remain skeptical.

blog comments powered by Disqus