I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Silly Season's Greetings

My guess was that the move down would turn into a floor and we we get range bound / slightly higher trading during the rest of Silly Season. And that looks to be bearing out. Like I was saying before: Side of Mashed Potatoes

Silly season is upon us. Setups that look like they have a lot of downward potential (and we had several last Nov/Dec) will hit support and bounce off IMO. I am really skeptical of a strong down move prior to December/January at this point. The bears had one good shot at the very beginning of November and that opportunity was blown.

blog comments powered by Disqus