I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, December 20, 2010

Diagonal?

Please put emphasis on the "?". Because there is no evidence to support this right now. Other than the fact that the move up since the low at the beginning of December is not a clean impulse.

Sure, there are very impulsive sections (just like in zig-zags), but I have not been showing many micro-counts because I don't buy an overall impulsive structure.

... However, if my crazy idea holds up, then it could be a very well hidden ending diagonal. This could fit with the euphoria in the sentiment surveys as well as price that keeps winding up through the rest of silly season.

If not then this wave has a lot of out of proportion 4th waves in comparison to the 2nd waves.

blog comments powered by Disqus