I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Interesting Daily Candle

Today had very much an exhaustion gap feel to it. A >1% gap up and then down trading the rest of the day. Is it simply a gap close? Possibly. But I am still pondering the idea that a fractal of the April wave is still at work. If that's the case, then there is an interesting similarity that is setting up.

But being cognizant that we are in the middle of Silly Season, this rally could still have legs. Tomorrow should provide and interesting clue.

blog comments powered by Disqus