I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Upside Resolution and Interim High

How many 'Great Bear' trendlines have to be broken before you admit we are in a cyclical bull market?


Yet tops are being called again. And I am sure analysts are lining up to stick a 'P2' on the next peak. And none of it makes any sense, because there is ample evidence, which I have been citing for the last 6 months (see here: Long Term Technicals and Macro, and here: Update on Long Term Projection, and this one from mid-Oct: Revisiting the Large Count) for the continuation of this cyclical bull market.
blog comments powered by Disqus