I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sept 28

No good. The volatility has been more than my 15-min system can handle, but for the last few days it is swamping even my 60-minute system. The last 3 60-minute signals have been losers (starting with the gap up yesterday). Like I said Monday: If this thing breaks 118 on this wave, likely a new buy will get triggered (that is a very ugly set up).. Ugly indeed. I am sitting out until I get a compelling setup, and frankly nothing looks good in the no-mans land between 114-119.
blog comments powered by Disqus