I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jan 31

Well, the first At Bat for the 60-min Trend System trend system this year was a strikeout (3 swings and 3 misses). Now it is back to the plate again and saying that a 60-min turn is happening. Hopefully this one isn't another 'curveball' and fares better.

But the Daily Trend signal is still on a buy. So whatever happens here on the 60-min timeframe, from a daily standpoint I am expecting higher highs. If this ends up being a tradeable pullback (and keep in mind the last 3 weren't), then I think it will end up being a dip to buy in the larger cycle sense.
blog comments powered by Disqus