I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time to correct?

The count since July looks like it could be done (and I still maintain that it is corrective, not impulsive. See: Impulsive vs. Corrective).

The microcount looks impulsive down from the top (and no, I don't think it's the start of P3. See yesterday's post for my thoughts). However we need to start breaking uptrend lines (including the one shown below) for this rally to be considered to be over.

Again, this is a corrective wave, so there are still a myriad of ways this can still mutate and rally higher. Only when we start breaking trendlines, support lines, and some important MAs will this rally be over and a correction will begin. Not before.

blog comments powered by Disqus