I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wedgie the Whale (Free Willy) Count on the ES

Sorry, you know me. When I have a dumb joke stuck in my head, I use it up until it is no longer funny [except most of my jokes are not funny to begin with ... :( ].

See my last count for the SPX (Free Willy! (Updated)) to see where this post comes from.

And for posterity's sake, here are a few choice "Wedgie the Whale" posts: Hey, lady, look out. There's a fat whale on your boat! Yeah, Free willy! (good old Tommy Boy quote :) ), Wedgie the Whale Taking a Pause? (me being gross), and Wedgie the Whale? (Wedgie's first sighting)

Here is what the ending pattern (and that is what I believe we are in ... finally) looks like on the ES, as of o'dark:30

blog comments powered by Disqus