I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey tubbo you ain't movin! Yeah need a little wind here. No you need to drop a couple hundred pounds blimp!

Rascals.

... Here's the deal: I will stop making "Wedgie the Whale" puns and "Tommy Boy" jokes when this stupid rally finally turns over.

Speaking of which, I think that can happen soon. Like in today, soon. Certainly by tomorrow morning. Assuming this Ending diagonal count is correct (and based on how no-impulsive the last few days have been, I think it is)

blog comments powered by Disqus