I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hey, lady, look out. There's a fat whale on your boat! Yeah, Free willy!

Listen up, you little spazoids! I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will cry when they see what I've done to you.

... Wedgie the Whale is about to exact some revenge on this piggish rally. Until this pig breaks definitively back up over some of these major broken trendlines, the risk is to the downside, not the upside.

If you are a bull and saying "blah, blah, blah" about great earnings coming up, think about how much just got priced in the last month, and look at what these 2 charts are saying. Hubris is about to start kicking ass and taking names.


blog comments powered by Disqus