I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey Gilligan, did you eat the Skipper?!

You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cuz i'll come over there and jam an oar up your ass!

... Come you pig market. Just turn. And this shtick will end. But, in case it doesn't, I have plenty more Tommy Boy quotes where that came from!!

ED is almost done, just a little .... bit .... more. (Ending Diagonals can also undershoot their trendlines, you know).

blog comments powered by Disqus