I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, November 20, 2009

Predictions for Minor B

We completed Minute A of Minor B per my count. I have a several posts that I have written over the last week that detail how I came to this count and called it before the drop (Is Minor A Done?, Count-o-rama, Short Term Projection, Pattern Chart, EOD Overlay Chart, B is for ... Bacon?, and B is for ... Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica).

So I think the next few days will be in a very volatile Minute B wave. If you didn't already establish your short positions, trying to find a good one in here ... well, good luck to you (I am happily in TZA and FAZ at the moment that I established most recently last week. Please see this post for a good summary for my near and long term projections and my positions My Positions and Projections)

Also, before you see the counts, did you check out my late night post last night? Important Bearish Chart of the Day: NYAD

Here is how I see the next few weeks / next couple of months shaping up based on my wave count (to understand my Primary 2 count, see this post Projections, In the Corner of My Mind)





Also here is how My Big Fat Crazy Dollar Prediction is shaping up and how it compares to my wavecount with the market (see how the dates line up). Will it play out like this? Who knows, but you have to have some plan to trade off of, so you might as well make it a crazy plan. Those are the only ones that seem to work nowadays :). And of course, to see the full context of my P3 and long term Dollar predictions, see this post: Thoughts on the US Dollar, Analysis of the USDX Long Term, Follow up on the Gold Blog



Edit Nov 21 - 11:00. Revised the 2 count based on a valid criticism by Jay_J. Added the long term count also (which I have shown before) to put my 2 year count into perspective


blog comments powered by Disqus