I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan 7

No updates recently because of the break, and because there hasn't been much to say. My 'analysis' from December 18 is still valid: No bearish setup has worked, no opinion on the short term, other than things being generally bullish.

The fiscal cliff nervousness resolved to the upside (simply because there was a decision) and we are back to new recovery highs (SPX a few points shy, Russell at new high, Nasdaq is not). My 60-minute and Daily Systems are on buy signals, and unless we have a major pullback this week (which I certainly am not anticipating) then the Weekly System will move back to a buy as well.
blog comments powered by Disqus