I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov 23 - Thanksgiving

My 60-min Trend System issued a sell signal. See here and here. (These updates are sent out as part of my Trend System Notifications).

Ouch. That one was almost a 2% loss and was basically a 'worst-case scenario' as far a long entry goes with my trend system. We had a divergence bottom and enough upward momentum to turn my main indicator to a buy (which ended up being the top of that up move). This happens in the afternoon, the market goes sideways for the rest of the day, but not enough to issue a sell. Then gap down the next morning. Tough stuff. But despite a dismal trade ...

I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving.

I have a huge amount to be thankful for, including all you readers and contributors. This is an extremely tough market to navigate and I am very appreciative of all the high quality insights that make its way onto my comments sections. I wish each and every one of you nothing but good trades the rest of the year.

I am out the rest of today and Friday, so I will see you next week.
blog comments powered by Disqus