I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oct 26

Whew! Now that is a crazy day. I am sure if you are a day trader (which I am not) then you are having a blast. But this is too much chop for my poor trend system :(

We had a crazy gap open (which did not trigger a cover based on the momentum down from yesterday) which sold off, but then the day bottomed and turned around and eventually came back up, and that is when the cover signal occurred (at the same level as the short signal yesterday = flat trade). No buy signal yet, but a strong day early tomorrow likely will. Chop, chop, chop ...

My 60-min Trend System issued a cover signal today as mentioned above. See here and here. (These updates are sent out as part of my Trend System Notifications).
blog comments powered by Disqus