I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31

A few more divergences, but trend indicator is still firmly positive. So I am staying long.

**NOTE: I will be generally unavailable for the next 2 weeks. I will not be watching the market regularly (and will not be updating my trend system signals in real-time) and will only update the blog if I see something very compelling to comment on. Any signals will likely be updated sometime in the evenings (but I will indicate where they actually triggered).
blog comments powered by Disqus