I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15

Things still look bullish based on price and consolidation movements (see below). And while the 60 minute trends are still very positive, my shorter term indicators are starting to sport divergences. Which means I would not be surprised by a pullback here (note: This is *very* different than saying I am 'expecting' a pullback. Preparation ≠ Expectation). The uptrend is still strong, so I would be very surprised if any pullback right now led to new lows.

So putting all that together means that I stay long for the time being, be patient and evaluate any pullback that happens, and not to try to anticipate an end move in what still looks like a strong uptrend.

blog comments powered by Disqus