I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, March 14, 2011

AAPL-tini (shaken, not stirred ... but still gross)

Give me a scotch, neat, and binv is a happy lad.

My last post on AAPL (Feb 4) AAPL-tini showed an ascending triangle just beginning a breakout. It did in fact breakout and met its target.

Currently it is consolidating. I am looking at the chart and it sure doesn't look very bearish / toppy. In fact, it looks like another triangle could be in the works.

If so, expect new highs on the AppleDAQ (Nasdaq 100) sometime in the next month or so.

blog comments powered by Disqus