I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, August 27, 2010

Thirsty?

I think BVN's Weekly chart is very bullish. This series of patterns (a cup and handle forming the handle of a much larger cup and handle) is suggesting a large move up. BVN is a major gold and silver producer. And I (of course) am very bullish on gold and silver.

This would also tie into gold's very positive seasonality which I talked about a few weeks ago here: My hat is old. My teeth are gold. And now my story is all told.


Disclosure: I have a long position in BVN
blog comments powered by Disqus