I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Accelerating ... but in what way?

Based on the end of the day yesterday and the move this morning, it seemed like this wave is slowing down. But then end of the day today, based on how it closed, gave some ambiguity to suggest that it could be speeding back up ... hmmmm

See yesterday's post for my thoughts: What to make of this?

Options:
1) Finished Impulse with expanded flat
2) Series of 1-2's
3) Leading Diagonal, per alphahorn - Do we have a wave 3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the options:

blog comments powered by Disqus