I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do You Validate?

NO! (to continue the gag)

Old count is broken. ES has continued to make higher highs overnight. And so the 1-2, 1-2 that I was showing uncomfortably in my last post is gone.

Here is a new count, the last one that I find likely to salvage the 'Minor 3 now' count.

What do I think about it?

The word puke comes to mind. Vomit is a nice alternative. How about hurl? As in "binve is hurling up this count onto his computer screen". Rhymes with curling. So at least it is sort of in the Olympic spirit.

Anyways. Large expanded flat for 2. And no, I don't really buy it either.


blog comments powered by Disqus