I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sep 19

I occasionally go back and look at my monthly charts and today I was looking at my SPX monthly chart. Here it is for any one that is interested. I still don't think we have seen 'the top' / end of this cyclical bull market. Still no divergence on the monthly MFI for the last series of peaks over the past year. Read this chart below in conjunction with my most recent long term projection (with lots of links to previous long term projections): Update on Long Term Projection (08/17/12)


blog comments powered by Disqus