I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, August 31, 2012

Aug 31

Nothing to say, so I haven't said anything. Market is going sideways deciding what it wants to do, so I am waiting to see what happens and being patient during this period.

Have a Happy Labor Day!

Also, I will be unavailable most of the next two weeks. So if the market does anything of interest (and the Trend System responds with new signals) I will likely not be able to send out anything in real time. However I will reference when the signal occurred and let you know as soon as I can when it happens.
blog comments powered by Disqus