I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sept 20

Nasdaq has been leading up recently, and now it looks like it is leading down. The Nasdaq was down 0.88% for the day, whereas the SPX was down 0.14%.

Combine that with the fact that today opened bullishly and closed very bearishly, and that my cycle chart made a divergence top with the peak today, then we have a forecast for near term weakness.

I am still unconvinced that it is the start of a 'great wave down'. But I will let my cycle chart evaluate that for me. In the meantime, I am looking for a move to the downside for the near term.
blog comments powered by Disqus