I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My attempt

I have seen a lot of counts attempt to explain the move of the last 2 weeks as a very distorted impulse wave. And I really don't see it. It reads as clearly corrective to me, yet the price is winding up and narrowing and the volume is dropping. This just jumps up and down screaming ¡ Ending Diagonal !.

Well it does to crazy uncle binv anyways .... and yes, I am laying off the sauce
.... sort of (hic)


blog comments powered by Disqus